Total Pageviews

Friday 5 October 2012

5/31

Very briefly, again tried to write on my iPad but Google/Blogger wouldn't allow so will just tell you I have made a hexipuff, just need to complete the three needle bind off.

This evening whilst Ian was at choir practice worked quite a few rounds of my socks, enjoyed BBC2 programme about servants a hundred years ago whilst knitting.

Today is the first day of Christmas preparations, bought a tin of Amaretti biscuits and telephoned a cousin to invite him and his wife to join us over the holiday. They have for the last umpteen years so this one should be no different, am pleased about that.

Will take photos tomorrow with my camera, upload them here so you can see knitting progress. Boo hiss to iPad!

2 comments:

  1. What a nuisance, especially as it won't tell you what you have to do to put it right. My Christmas preparations so far consist of having thought of three things to put on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use an app called Blogpress to write posts on my iPad. It works pretty well - allows me to add pictures and has an option to save drafts online so they can be finished off on the computer later.

    ReplyDelete