Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 January 2019

New attempts

It is recently I realised how much I missed my blog as a diary or a point of reference so I typed out an entry, added photos of the most important event of last year, attempted to post on Wordpress but nothing appeared so have returned here hoping Blogger and iPad have settled their difficulties















The most important event from last year was the marriage of our lovely daughter, Martha to Jeremy six years almost to the day they met. The weather was perfect, we had a boat trip across Poole Bay after the ceremony at Poole Register Office, the MoG and MoB were witnesses.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Blogger seems to be working just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Seeing your post on my dashboard this morning was a nice surprise. Your daughter and her husband make a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete