Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 January 2019

Another try.

Well, didn’t post yesterday as we had a long day, drove 50 miles to son,  daughter-in-law and grandchildren, left home before 7.30 so we could leave before daylight fades. Even managed to crochet whilst DH driving along A3, no turn offs, no navigation with which to assist but the work went away once we were joining M27, as it is not easy to determine in which lane one needs to be.

The crochet is a late Christmas gift, I managed to keep it a secret until then, but that meant only working on it when DH wasn’t around, which isn’t often. The scarf is from Red Nose Day Comic Relief MollieMakes magazine published in 2017, the pattern is designed by Lucy of Attic24, I have kept the length but made the scarf wider. My local Stylecraft didn’t have all the colours in the pattern so I have substituted some and added two extra colours.

Tomorrow I’m joining in a world wide Crochet Along to make a sweet pea blanket for us, hope I can keep up whilst finishing the scarf and the Moorland blanket being made for DiL








The scarf pattern is from this magazine. 








The scarf in progress, in the background is the Crochet book DS gave me for Christmas. 


The start of the Attic24 Moorland blanket, have done a lot more, will try and photograph the more recent progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment