Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Tuesday: Day 125



This Attic24 blanket is the reason blogging has been tardy, there was a deadline for handover, I reached it, without the help of Ian doing even more domestic chores than he does already and my abandonment of blogging, sending emails and any limited social life it would not be complete.

Basically it is trellis stitch rather than neat wave, the colours of the Yorkshire Moorland are in the same sequence, the border is the same stitch as the original. In between starting in May last year and now other smaller projects have been completed.

Now to use more of my stash, firstly to finish Ian’s toe up socks, then maybe another shawl for me for I am a chilly soul. Plenty of time, still haven’t ventured forth.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, and especially so because it has the colours of the Yorkshire Moors - how I miss them! Can't see my friends and family in Yorkshire at all this year, hopefully next year things will be more in favour of travelling.

    ReplyDelete