Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 July 2020

Amazing coincidence


Firstly apologies that the pictures have come out so small, technology has beaten this old dear.

The frontispiece on the left above and underneath below is from a Bible belonging to my maternal great grandmother, Emily Gosby, what is interesting is the date  - December 11th.

The Bible on the right above  and top below was given to me by her  daughter, my grandmother  on October 26th.

Our children’s birthdays are December 11th and October 26th.


Spooky, coincidence or just one of those things?

1 comment:

  1. Coincidence, I dare say, but a nice one that makes you think!
    By coincidence, I was born on the day 100 years after my paternal great-grandfather - he on March 22, 1868, and I on March 22, 1968. My parents had no way of timing this, and of course the old man had died long before. But I always loved to hear that story about myself and my never-known great-grandfather, whose photograph I have framed.

    ReplyDelete