Yesterday I finished knitting the Forest Canopy shawl, the yarn is Debbie Bliss Rialto 4ply which I've had in my stash for ages, reckon it has taken about 125grams as I knitted more rounds to make a larger shawl.
Photo shows the blocking process using the new rods bought at Unravel, first time I have used them, along with the floor mats into which the T-pins are pierced. A learning experience, this morning noted I didn't pull all the points out so have reverted to pinning each point individually rather than rodding through. The mats I'm using are interlocking foam tiles, meant to be for workshops, gyms or garages, on Amazon customers who bought them also bought T-pins so I'm not the only knitter who is using them for craft purposes. The blue and orange under the white shawl are towels as the knitting is damp when blocked.
Now the shawl is finished I'm back to joining up hexipuffs using a form of mattress stitch, means the puffs abut each other in a very random way. Although each puff is not exactly the same size with a bit of stretching and squashing it seems to work.