Total Pageviews

Monday 12 April 2010

Monday 12th April 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: 12th April 2010

Outside My Window ... a clear, dry chilly morning, rather windy. Suburban street where postman has just delivered the mail.

I am thinking ... will this be the week when the damaged ligament heals and the trapped nerve is released.

From the learning rooms ... Husband still enthusiastic about his OU maths course for which he has a tutorial in Camden this evening.

I am thankful ... that I managed to go to church yesterday although still in pain.

From the kitchen ... chaos. I haven't washed up the breakfast crockery yet.

I am wearing ... underwear and acquamarine dressing gown as breakfast was ready and no time to select outfit.

I am creating ... nothing but must continue with cross stitch kneeler

I am going ... to see the physiotherapist today, hope she can help some more.

I am reading ... nothing as haven't started another book since finishing "Girl with dragon tattoo" for reading group next Monday .

I am hoping ... . for all to be well

I am hearing ... Sarah Kennedy's Radio 2 programme on i-player originally broadcast between 5 and 7am, far too early for us retired layabouts.

Around the house ... tidy house as our Treasure was here last Thursday and we have tried to keep it like that..

One of my favorite things ... my computer so I can catch up on programmes broadcast at inconvenient times

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... Today (Monday) physiotherapist and local history society talk this evening; on Thursday a  talk and demonstrations about living a Green life as much as possible. Plan to contact friends so I can resume a social life even though still in pain, it would be a distraction.




No comments:

Post a Comment