Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 October 2024

Saturday Blog 5

As I am unable to add photos to this October blogging lark i will try and use Instagram for the photos and the blog chat here. To find the pictures my Instagram account is "@thepixiemum" so I will photograph the jars of marmalade I made today using oranges that had been in the freezer since last January. Delighted to say with the addition of white grapefruit and three lemons I have nine and a half jars of marmalade. In the afternoon DH & I had our COvid and flu vaccinations, the organisation and efficiency of our medical practice is to be applauded, even to arranging free parking in the street as the meters were not in use.

5 comments:

  1. Good to know all was organised so well for your shots. I hope you're not suffering negative side effects now.
    As for adding photos to your blog, what is the problem? Does the option to upload pictures not appear when you compose a post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears that Google and or Blogspot cannot update Blogger on my iPad, as I don’t have photographs on my laptop it would not help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeleine aka PixieMum8 October 2024 at 17:15

    I have given up, would like to add to my original blog not create a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madeleine aka PixieMum8 October 2024 at 17:19

    Meant to say thanks for your support and for continuing to read my blog, I will use Instagram instead @thepixiemum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about keeping an original blog, it's just not the same to lose your history!

    ReplyDelete