Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 October 2024

October blog 2 on 3rd day.

Well, so much for blogging every day, in mitigation yesterday was a busy day, I had a check up with the asthma nurse, she is more informed, understanding and pragmatic than many of the consultants about bronchiectasis, I've been very wheezy and felt unwell,lately, had taken the rescue antibiotics so a discussion about medication ensued. The appointment was 10am, later in the morning when I checked the NHS app a clear report had been posted, so much better than trying to recall the conversation. Then off to Richmond Old Town Hall for my volunteer role in Local Studies, indexing photographs that were in the paper exactly 50 years ago. As I was late in, then an hour for lunch I did not achieve so much. If I could do so here I have some photographs of the views from the staff room at the top of the building. For a long while volunteers, even those like me had worked for this local authority, were not allowed to use the staff rooms, the prohibition went when a new senior member of staff joined and quickly overturned the ruling. I intended to blog when home, however a Facetime chat with 9 year old grandchild, then a phone call from DD whilst she was driving home, before it was time for us to prepare and eat supper after which I was just too tired. Will try to keep going though.

No comments:

Post a Comment