Total Pageviews

Friday 13 March 2020

Decision made

Yesterday I spoke to the asthma nurse at our GP practice, it was decided that given my health record it would be best if I stayed away from people although I feel absolutely fine. Much time was spent contacting people to explain why I wouldn’t be around given I show no signs of being unwell. Monday and Tuesday were busy social days, went to a knitting group in our local garden centre, Tuesday I worked at Local Studies, although I work on my own project there have decided not to attend for a while.

As one who doesn’t suffer from cabin fever this will be a good opportunity to complete various projects like this Moorland blanket for DiL using Attic24 colour scheme with trellis pattern stitch.




The above was written on Thursday, now it is Friday morning, will be staying home of course, have heard DS and family won’t be coming here next weekend, the event he was attending has been cancelled. My main concern is I won’t be motivated enough to use the time constructively, wasted much time completing sudokus, browsing on line,  I need to finish the crochet blankets and Ian’s socks and then there is reading group book, Dear Life by Alice Munro. The first story has been read, so along with the daily paper, Metro and City-AM there is plenty to keep us occupied. If the cold wind drops I will be out in the garden for fresh air. 




























4 comments:

  1. When you do something you enjoy - such as doing sudokus - it is never wasted time!
    You have decided wisely, and it is good you can stay home without any obligations towards a work place or other people suffering in your absence.
    Hopefully, things will return to normal for all of us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone understands by now that some of us will not be out and about for some time to come. My most aged friends are the most unconcerned - I guess that, once you're in your nineties, you stop worrying. Probably, we at our age are the most concerned. Take care, love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great positive post. It does help if you are happy with your own company. I am, so am not suffering too much at the moment. Keeping busy at home is the key. We can all find things that will take our mind off what is going on worldwide. My projects are knitting and gardening. I queued for an hour to get into my local supermarket yesterday and decided that I won't ever do that again. My little local shop has what I need, even though it is more expensive. :-((

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you made a very wise decision!

    ReplyDelete