Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 October 2019

Commenting.

Even with logging into Blogger and my own blog it won’t accept my comments so just wanted to thank Librarian for her assistance, to explain I’m using my iPad to compose and post my blog, don’t really want to switch back again to Wordpress and lose  my few readers.  The iPad is so much more convenient than laptop, I intend to use the training sessions provided by the local reference library, also Blogger isn’t compatible with Apple updates.

I have also an Instagram account that is more photographs, less reflective and probably more yarn content.  Find me at    thepixiemum

For the minute I’ll just add photos at the end of the text, it is proving difficult to add more text after the pictures.

To make this interesting I’ll add a couple of pictures, the rosewood yarnbowl was a birthday gift from DS and DiL, the yarn is qiviut which I’m knitting up into a scarf.

The golden table decoration was given to me by my paternal cousins, Doreen and Mick after the weekend celebrations for their golden wedding at which I was a bridesmaid. Highlight for us was to have all our family together for the weekend, DD and DS live such busy lives.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for explaining! Yes, Apple's operating systems are a bit awkward with blogger; my Mum says the same. I usually blog from my desktop computer (Windows) with no trouble at all.
    The rosewood bowl is beautiful, and the flowers are just lovely, such bright and sunny colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check my old Blogger blog, I never used to have a problem on the Mac. I keep it as a backup to the other one - I was locked out earlier this year because of a fault and had an anxious half hour on the phone, pleaded incompetence and he gave up trying to tell me how to put it right and did it for me.

    That yarnbowl is a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was able to add photos quite straightforwardly, though I wanted to add them, having uploaded them all, one at a time and they all added together. Afterwards, I had to view in HTML and then could add more text. This was on the desktop, but I'll check on the iPad too.

      Delete