Total Pageviews

Friday 3 May 2019

Maytime.

Well folks, things are back to normal, at last my mouth has healed after the extraction, still a little difficult to eat hard crusts, even  struggled with a square of darkest chocolate which we have with a glass of milk at bedtime.

A list of instructions came back with me from the dentist, no alcohol for 24 hours, we hardly drink so it was very unusual for me to have a drink so to have one about half an hour after the 24 hours had passed as I was attending a gathering of knitters & crocheters to play Knitters bingo to support Mel & her  daughter Emilie take part in Walk the Walk for the Moon Walk. The fizz was Prosecco, with  home made scones, jam, cream on first was popular.  The bingo prizes were amazing, when I won a line my prize that included yarn gold.

Add caption






This soft yarn is 80% merino, 15% Qiviut & 5% silk, in daffodil colour, I’m searching for a small scarf pattern to enhance this 28 grams of squidgyness. That’s not all in a project bag made by Jean, yes the same friend who saved my sanity concerning the Moorland stitch pattern - it is growing so well now - there were these gems.







No comments:

Post a Comment